The ComposerCloud PLUS Sound Data Hard Drive is for those wanting to purchase a ComposerCloud Plus subscription (sold separately), or individual product licenses (sold separately), who may have a slow internet connection or internet usage restrictions, thereby avoiding the download of up to 3 terabytes of sound data; or simply wish to have a hard drive backup. All of the sound data from the products listed below is included on the hard drive. You can then purchase individual product licenses, or a ComposerCloud PLUS subscription online HERE and download the EastWest PLAY software and Installation Center software to activate each product.
- Sound Data Hard Drive only, requires the purchase of individual product licenses, or a ComposerCloud PLUS subscription online (sold separately HERE) to use the virtual instruments on this hard drive
- Requires iLok machine (electronic) license placed on your computer (included with your purchase), or an optional iLok USB security key (available from Amazon)
- Requires Internet access to either purchase product licenses or a subscription to ComposerCloud PLUS, download the EastWest PLAY software and Installation Center software, and for product activation
What’s in the box?
- 3 Terabyte Buffalo Drivestation DDR Ultra Fast USB 3.0 (with USB 2.0 compatibility) External Hard Drive (Dual voltage)
- EastWest Sound Data Only (Individual Product Licenses, or a ComposerCloud PLUS subscription, are not included and must be purchased separately online)
What Sound Data is included on the Hard Drive?
Entire content for:
Use of this product requires product licenses or a ComposerCloud PLUS subscription; and acceptance of a software license agreement from East West Sounds, Inc. which can be found here.
C+P East West Sounds, Inc. All rights reserved. All specifications are subject to change without notice.