The ComposerCloud X Sound data Hard Drive is for those wanting to purchase the ComposerCloud X subscription service who may have slow internet connections or internet usage restrictions, or simply wish to have a hard drive backup. All of the sound data from the products listed below is included on the hard drive. You can then subscribe to ComposerCloud X and download the PLAY software and Installation Center software online.
- Sound data Hard Drive only; requires a ComposerCloud X subscription (sold separately HERE) to use the virtual instruments included on this hard drive
- Requires iLok machine (electronic) license placed on your computer (included with your subscription purchase), or optional iLok security key (available from Amazon)
- Requires Internet access to purchase a ComposerCloud X subscription, download the EastWest PLAY software and Installation Center software, and for product activation
What’s in the box?
- 3 Terabyte Buffalo Drivestation DDR Ultra Fast USB 3.0 (with USB 2.0 compatibility) External Hard Drive (Dual voltage)
- EastWest Sound Data Only (ComposerCloud X subscription is not included and must be purchased separately)
What Sound Data is included on the Hard Drive?
Use of this product requires product licenses; and acceptance of a software license agreement from East West Sounds, Inc. which can be found here.
C+P East West Sounds, Inc. All rights reserved. All specifications are subject to change without notice.