EastWest/Soundsonline is hiring!
September 12th, 2018: Technical Support Representative
Industry leading virtual instrument developer is looking for a technical support representative.
Knowledge of Mac and PC sequencing software and their use with virtual instruments essential. Prior experience in customer support preferred. Full time position located in Hollywood.
- A passion for computer music and production
- Able to work both independently and apart of a team
- Must have helpful, positive attitude aimed at customer-satisfaction
- Qualities include detail-oriented, patient, thorough
Major Daily Activities:
- Troubleshoot plug-ins in all professional platforms
- Active involvement and moderation of user forums
- Correspond via web-based support system and live chat
- Knowledge of MAC/PC platforms
- Knowledge of music technology, virtual instruments, DAWs
- Previous experience in customer support (a plus)
How To Apply:
Email resume, cover letter & salary requirements letter with the subject header *Tech Support Position* to email@example.com. Please do not call or fax, all communications are via email.
April 25th, 2018: Bilingual HTML & CSS Developer
With a small and dedicated team, you will work with the EastWest Web Developers on expanding SoundsOnline into foreign countries.
- Fluent in any or all of: French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc..
- Solid foundation of HTML and CSS based WebPage layouts
- Firm understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and various image formats
The following are a plus:
How To Apply:
Email resume, cover letter & salary requirements letter with the subject header Bilingual HTML & CSS Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call or fax, all communications are via email.