EastWest Installation Center 1.4.3
EW Installation Center Quick Guide
EastWest OPUS 1.1
EW Opus Software Manual
What's fixed and added in OPUS Software Update 1.1?
- Universal installer for Intel and M1 Mac computers
- WB is now installed with Opus into EastWest/ Opus/ MidiPlugins and not shared with Play anymore
- Mouse does now switch KS articulations
- Macros now save properly in DAW
- VOS/ VOTE Legato KS instruments fixed
- Repetition script fixed (certain instruments)
EastWest software is compatible with Mac OS 11 Big Sur on Intel-based Macs. Eastwest software runs on ARM-based Macs with Rosetta 2 installed. Please check if your DAW is ready for Big Sur and if it supports plugins that require Rosetta 2!
PLAY 6.1.9 upgrade is for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or higher, and for Windows users running 7 and above.
PLAY 6.1.9 is now available for free to all EastWest customers. If you are a current PLAY 6 user please use the Installation Center to get your update.
- If you are using a Mac and get an "unidentified developer" message when clicking on the "Play Installer 6.1.9.pkg" icon, right-click or control-click on the icon instead and proceed.
IMPORTANT! For Hollywood Backup Singers, Hollywood Pop Brass, Voices of Opera, Voices of Soul, Spaces II, Voices of the Empire and Hollywood Choirs users, PLAY should be updated first and then product instruments should be updated after.
PLAY 6 Quick Guide
PLAY 6 System Manual
What's fixed and added in PLAY Software Update 6.1.9?
- Fixed compatibility to Apple GarageBand
NKS Support Installer
EastWest Sounds is now fully compatible with NKS and can be used in NI Komplete Kontrol keyboards, software and Maschine. EastWest Sounds can also be browsed and previewed. Instrument parameters are pre-mapped to NI hardware and software.
NKS Installation Guide
- Added latest products EW Hollywood Pop Brass and EW Hollywood Backup Singers
- Added prelisten samples for Pop Brass and Backup Singers
- Fixed prelisten samples for Ghostwriter
Spaces II Software Update 2.0.2
What's fixed and added in Spaces II Software Update 2.0.2?
- Tooltips and readouts for all parameters
- Input fully muted in stand alone version
- Bypass in stand alone version disabled
- Crash fixed (Logic and Live)
- Spaces II is not yet compatible with Mac OS 12 Monterey
- There is a latency in Pro Tools with Spaces II in Low CPU mode and host bypass active. Use plug in bypass as workaround and note that Zero latency mode is on by default!